Followers

9/24/2010

Update 08

Sup guys!

Today some of the best hip-hop producers ever!

J Dilla (Jay Dee)
J Dilla - "Won't Do"
features Common, Will.I.Am (Black Eyed Peas), Black Thought (Roots), Frank N Dank, Talib Kweli, and Dilla's young brother John as the MC.


J Dilla - So Far To Go (Feat Common & D'Angelo)
J Dilla- E=MC² (feat Common)
J Dilla - Love Movin' ft Black Thought

Madlib
Madlib - Slim's Return

Madlib and J Dilla used to work together alot as Jaylib
Jaylib & Talib Kweli - Raw Shit

Combine Madlib with MF DOOM and you get the awesome duo called Madvillain
Madvillain - Al Caps
Madvillain - Monkey Suite

15 opmerkingen:

  1. eminem jay z notorious outkast 2pac i can go on forever

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Tell me, is there anyone better then J Dilla? I think not.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. J Dilla is sick bro aha. I'd have to disagree with peedewbas last post though lol. I don't think some of that stuff is in the same league as we are talking right now lol.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Eminem is falling off, don't get me wrong, I used to be his biggest fan, the underground/freestyle and old albums were great, but especially since Encore it went downhill. Recovery is way better than Relapse but still nowhere near Marshall Matters LP for example.
    Jay-Z, love his old albums, later on he went too commercial for my likes.
    Pac and Biggie, can't hate of course, what Sadistic said, it's something else than J Dilla, not comparable imho :P

    Just how I see things

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen