Followers

10/19/2010

Update 14

Sup guys!

Starting off with some amazing underground group called Binary Star
Binary Star - Reality Check
Binary Star - Fellowship (Ft. Athletic Mic League & Decompoze)

A group I just recently discovered, Supastition. I think they are really nice, check it out:
Supastition - New Me
Supastition - Soul Searching

Also having me a little bit of Dutch pride! Pete Philly & Perquisite. A dutch duo consisting of Pete Philly, the mc and Perquisite as the producer, they make a great duo!
Pete Philly & Perquisite - Cheeky (feat. Ceemajor)
Pete Philly & Perquisite - Mystery Repeats
This track is rapped in Dutch, just in case someone likes it ^^ To be honest, I don't think there is alot of good dutch hip-hop but I do kinda like Pete and Perquisite.
Jiggy Djé - Ik Heb Je (feat. Pete Philly)

Also, if you liked Pete Philly, visit www.petephilly.com where he releases a new track of his new album (Open Loops) each week, so you can listen/download them. So far, 3/14 songs have been uploaded.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Reality Check is pretty tight. I like Binary Star, thanks for introducing me to them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Man, I didn't think anyone new about Binary Star. They're super good. I like your taste!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. diggin those pete tracks.. keep the real hip hop coming

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Not heard of a single one of these guys. Thanks :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. interesting post i like it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. yo i can dig this, im glad to see you keep mainstream bullshit out of it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Always been a big fan of binary star. Thanks for the links!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen